Monday 10 February 2014

10th February 2014

My eyes have been causing me issues again. The last week or so has been rather tedious with struggling with sensitive, sore and itchy eyes. It finally got a bit too bad this weekend and so I saw the doctor. Which sucked because I couldn't do any work. I have medication now and it seems to be easing already. So I decided to risk it and do a drawing, I've had my new Cintiq nearly a week now and barely used it. I might have write a review on it at some point, but my first impressions are good. I love this thing, best thing I've ever purchased.

I want to do a series of pinup images that involve trains for some reason. As if I don't get enough of trains at work; but I figure it's something I've never seen before, so why not?

Here's some sketches experimenting with the idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment